Sphinx Pharmaceuticals ltd is a pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company. Sphinx manufactures human and veterinary medicine as well as distribution of these products.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the below position:
JOB TITLE : VETERINARY SALES REPRESENTATIVE
REPORTING TO : SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
Responsible for selling Veterinary products and services veterinary doctors and Chemists. Selling products such as medicines, drugs, and medical equipment to be used in veterinary practitioners, farmers and pharmacies.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Contacting potential customers to sell Veterinary products.
- Arranging appointments with Veterinary doctors and chemists.
- Delivering presentations
- Build relationships with chemist staff.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
- Research competitors.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the Quality and Safety Testing market.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
- Take orders and disburse receipts.
- Keeping abreast of activities of centers in particular areas.
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned from time
Diploma in Animal health with over 2 (two) years’ Experience in the same industry is a requirement.
How to apply: Send application and detailed curriculum vitae with three professional referees and state your current and expected salary to email@example.com . Applications to be received by COB 02/02/2023