Sphinx Pharmaceuticals ltd is a pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company of both human and veterinary medicines. We are inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the below positions:
JOB TITLE : PRODUCTION MANAGER
JOB TYPE : FULL TIME
QUALIFICATION : PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY/BSC SCIENCE RELATED
EXPERIENCE : 6 YEARS AND ABOVE
LOCATION : NAIROBI
REPORTS TO : GENERAL MANAGER
Responsible for leading and managing the production processes and Plant safety while ensuring maximum utilization of resources and process improvements to meet production targets to fulfill the sales requirements.
- Leading and managing implementation of production strategy
- Developing and leading production plans and implementation to meet sales requirements
- Ensuring product compliance with quality standards and specifications
- Preparing and managing the production budget, waste control, and optimize consumables cost
- Managing production reporting systems and information for end users
- Leading in productivity improvement and benchmarking to deliver best quality at lower cost
- Managing productivity through monitoring the availability and utilization of production machines, raw materials and manpower
- Planning and managing plant shut-downs and start-ups
- Developing, benchmarking and implementing Production policies, processes and procedures
- Developing and managing plant cleanliness, safety procedures and processes for the plant and reporting
- Developing, training, motivating and evaluating departmental staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Ensuring and upholding the correct current Good Manufacturing Practices in all sections.
- Coordinating of daily production activities with other production stakeholders.
- Approve the instructions relating to production operations including in process controls and to ensure their strict implementation.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Minimum Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology or any other related course or BSC Science related with over 6 years’ experience, 2 of which must be in a leadership position.
Experience in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company is a requirement.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above qualifications, send applications with a detailed CV, three (3) referees & clearly indicating current and expected basic salary to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Close of Business June 20, 2023.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Those who applied before need not re-apply.