Sphinx Pharmaceuticals ltd is a pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company of both human and veterinary medicine.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the below position:
JOB TITLE : MAINTENANCE MANAGER
DEPARTMENT : MAINTENANCE
REPORTS TO : GENERAL MANAGER
The position is responsible for leading and managing all Plant machinery and equipments maintenance to ensure reliability and flexibility for maximum utilization in production line with safety while maintaining the quality standards
- Developing and implementing maintenance plans for Plant equipment and Machinery
- Ensuring preventive maintenance by using information provided to guide action
- Scheduling and ensuring statutory inspections to the required standards
- Managing and optimizing maintenance of spares Inventory
- Ensuring machine safety and product quality
- Developing, training, motivating and evaluating departmental staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Indentifying, implementing and benchmarking for best practices in plant and equipment maintenance
- Plan and oversee all repairs and installation activities.
- Managing and monitoring expenses and controlling budget for maintenance.
- Manage relationship with contractors and service providers.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Allocate workload to all maintenance personnel.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Plan and schedule all machine services and overhauls.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Higher diploma in electrical engineering is requirement
- Knowledge in plant mechanical engineering will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in plc controls is an added advantage.
- Over ten (10) Years’ experience in a busy Manufacturing company three (3) of which MUST be in a management position.
If you meet the above qualifications, send applications with a detailed CV, three (3) referees & indicate Current and Expected Gross Salary to email@example.com not later than Close of Business March 27, 2023.
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to apply